LGV and HGV Training in Cardiff and Newport, South Wales
Red Dragon Driving School offer a full range of courses for both category C (rigid) and C&E (articulated) vehicles to suit drivers of varying experience. In accordance with EEC regulations, effective from January 1997 you must pass a test on a rigid vehicle before progressing to the artic.
We are happy to provide assistance with the application for the provisional licence and offer free advice on preparation for the theory and hazard perception tests.
- 3 Day course & test eg for up-grading or for the PCV to category C licence
- 5 Day course & test eg for experienced car driver to category C licence
- 7 day course & test eg for less experienced car drivers to category C licence
These examples are for guidance only. The length of the course required may vary according to the individual’s experience and performance.
With the ever increasing beaurocracy involved in obtaining your LGV licence Red Dragon Driving School are committed to making the process as simple as possible for you.
- Provide advice on the application process for your provisional licence
- Provide contact details for doctors who will offer medicals at significantly reduced fees.
- Supply theory test study materials at DSA recommended retail price.
- Make all test bookings on your behalf.
- Give free advice to help you through every stage of your training.